Whitening for Life Program
Dr. Mike Glasmeier and his team understand how important it is for you to have a healthy, bright smile. Usually, teeth that are healthy and in normal form are essentially white in appearance due to their natural structure and optical properties. There are many reasons teeth can appear dull or unhealthy.
The first step to restoring your oral health and reestablishing whiter teeth is scheduling an initial smile evaluation at your examination to determine why your teeth are not their whitest. Due to staining from food and drinks, smoking, etc, your teeth may need a long term care program to restore and maintain their brilliance. We have developed a special program that is devoted to patients who take their oral hygiene and dental health seriously by rewarding them with complimentary bleaching material.
With our Whitening for Life program, you receive:
- One set of customized upper and lower trays with starter kit at minimal charge to cover cost of materials and time needed to fabricate the custom trays
- One tube of whitening gel at every recall exam appointment at no charge. Additional tubes are available for purchase.
To be eligible for the program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a patient of record or become a new patient of record
- Have had a complete dental examination by Dr. Glasmeier with recommended x-rays.
- Do not have active, untreated disease, gum (periodontal) disease, decay (caries), root sensitivity, oral cancer, etc
- Agree to and sign Whitening For Life consent form
- Stay current in keeping with your recommended cleaning appointments (prophylaxis(cleanings), periodontal maintenance)
- Must not have any outstanding balances or previous bad debts
- We are here to help you with your health and have a wonderful smile!
- Whitening isn't for everyone
- Your oral health conditions may not make whitening a wise choice
- Whitening procedures may not be effective on some teeth
- Regular cleanings/checkups as well as prescribed home care are the foundation to whiter teeth while teeth whitening is a supplement.
First Impressions Family Dentistry also offers Zoom, a state of the art in office whitening procedure that will maximize the ability for your teeth to be whitened. For additional information please go to http://www.zoomnow.com/index.phpto read about the benefits of In office Whitening or email Dr.Glasmeier at [email protected] for photos of some of the cases that he has completed successfully.